Fort Erie International Academy creates an environment for students to develop:
- A growth mindset with the passion to be lifelong learners
- Ownership of their learning and commitment to excellence
- Pride in mastery learning and an enthusiasm for a life of distinction
- A global perspective
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial skills
- Metacognition of learning and working preferences
- Emotional intelligence that fosters empathy, social conscience and accountability
- Citizenship and responsibility
- Confidence in the belief that their contribution matters
In order for students to be ready to learn and develop to their highest potential, Fort Erie International Academy (FEIA) is committed to ensuring that students and staff thrive in a safe and welcoming community that embodies mutual respect, inclusivity, and is equitable and caring.
At FEIA, we recognize that each student has a unique learning profile and distinct set of learning requirements. We are committed to providing all students with the guidance and support at each stage of their educational journey to ensure their success as learners.
FEIA is committed to creating a diverse and multicultural environment that builds positive relationships and promotes enthusiasm for learning to prepare students for post-secondary education and career destinations.