PROFESSIONAL LEVEL PROGRAM
This will be the Falcons third full season and first under new Head Coach, Kevin Rawlick. Along with new Associate Coach, Kyle Millett, the team boasts a 40-plus game schedule for the 2022-2023 season.
The Falcons will compete against top programs both north and south of the border in the NAPHL. As well as storied programs like St. Andrews Academy and Shadyside Academy. They will attend several showcases, including events in Toronto and Montreal to name a few.
The program is designed to assist our student-athletes to achieve their very best both academically and athletically. The professionalism, knowledge and leadership of the coaching and training staff will provide these students with the opportunity to grow as people, not just athletes.
SCHEDULE 2022-2023 TBD
MON 00 | 00:00 PM
MON 00 | 00:00 AM
MON 00 | 00:00 AM
Elite Level Training
At FEIA with Head Coach Kevin Rawlick, time is carefully planned to provide student-athletes with the best balance of mental and physical training. Associate Coach Kyle Millett and Head of Hockey Operations and Hockey Canada Skills Coach Mike Macdonald, assist with the day-to-day process of development.
• Highly competitive schedule against the best programs in North America
• Use of training facilities with the latest in training technology
• Practice and skills development 4-5 times per week
• Strength and conditioning daily
• Fitness and nutrition counselling
• Meals, transportation and accommodations included
• Exposure to college/university coaches throughout the season
FEIA is designed to help advance athletic and technical skills and integrate them with academics to prepare every player for the next level in their athletic career.
The student-athletes have use of the innovative athletic facility located on campus and our rinks at the Fort Erie Leisureplex and Crystal Ridge Arena.
• NHL & Olympic sized rinks
• Cutting-edge fitness centre and equipment
• Showers and locker rooms
• Concessions area with dining
• Coaches offices, theatre, games and conference rooms
Strength & Conditioning
Our trainers create a comprehensive plan to best suit each and every student-athlete to improve speed, agility, flexibility, overall strength, technique and form. Along with extensive training in the weight room, each student-athlete works with FEIA coaches on all aspects of high-performance. Our highly trained strength and conditioning staff work closely with medical professionals including physical therapists.