JUNIOR + VARSITY
The FEIA Junior and Varsity Hockey Programs are designed to support and develop the skills of our student-athletes by providing the opportunity to work with highly qualified coaches and high-performance athletes. Our talented pool of educators and training staff have been selected because of their dedication to student success. FEIA’s Hockey Programs provide student-athletes with resources and opportunity to reach their full potential on the ice and in the classroom.
It is our vision to provide high-quality education paired with top-quality hockey training programs in a safe and positive environment to meet the needs and goals of each individual athlete.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- Daily access to world-class on-ice instruction from FEIA’s highly experienced coaching staff;
- Weekly access to world-class off-ice training;
- Top-quality training and performance equipment and professional uniforms;
- Promotional marketing assistance for senior high school players to showcase their skills to NCAA colleges and universities;
- Assistance to senior players in preparation for successful SAT exam and admission interviews.
ON AND OFF THE ICE
long intensive hockey program
11 hours a week
of strength and conditioning training
on-ice skill development training
Our high-performance athletic trainers work with student-athletes on an individual basis focusing on personal development and unique needs, including power skating, puck control, agility, and more.
FEIA’s professional coaches, along with guest experts in specific fields, will arm all student-athletes with the tools necessary to build team development and provide position-specific coaching, and supply them with additional training in nutrition and motivation.
IN THE CLASSROOM
All student-athletes are required to be committed to pursuing excellence in academics, as well as athletics. FEIA’s Varsity Hockey Program is seamlessly integrated into a specialized school day allowing for student-athletes to be fully immersed in FEIA’s first-class academic system.
Student-athletes follow a specialized education schedule to accomplish all requirements of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, taught by highly qualified teachers, certified by the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Robust curriculum
- Weekly meal plans
- Multi-cultural environment
- Campus residency program complete with life skills enhancement