Fort Erie International Academy is now accepting applications for registration.
We offer Middle Year (Grades 6-8) and High School (Grades 9-12) classes.
International students are reminded that they must apply for their Student Authorization Permit at the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in their home country or outside of Canada before coming.
Local students are open to apply at any point in the year.
BREAKDOWN OF FEES
The following is breakdown of fees for International students:
*By opting in, FEIA can help to support your Visa and Study Permit applications. If you opt-out, you will be responsible for securing both your Study Permit and Visa
** Total does not include study permit or visa costs as these are optional
Breakdown of fees for Domestic students*:
CONSULTING AND ADMISSIONS PROCESS
MARCH - JUNE
- Validate intention to study abroad
- Complete application form
- Provide previous 2 years transcript from school
- Provide a copy of student Passport picture
(front page) and details
MAY - JULY
- Online entrance exam with interview held one week after application is received
- Test results will be shared within one week
- Issue admission and payment notices
- Payment received
MAY - AUGUST
- Visa processing (average two months)
- Accommodation application
- Flight ticket reservation
- Pick-up application
- Begin studies at FEIA in Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada